Maximum Ride 2nd Gen.
Welcome to Maximum Ride 2nd Gen.
We hope that you will join us in our adventures here!

~The Flock
Maximum Ride 2nd Gen.
Welcome to Maximum Ride 2nd Gen.
We hope that you will join us in our adventures here!

~The Flock
Maximum Ride 2nd Gen.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the World of Maximum Ride 2nd Gen. This Role Play takes part after the books.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Different Environment (Flock Peeps)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flarie
Flock Member
Flarie

Different Environment (Flock Peeps) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Environment (Flock Peeps)   Different Environment (Flock Peeps) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:11 pm

"I have a fully stocked herb kit so I can numb the pain (clover), take away infection (dock both), and dress it in more bandages," Flarie offered.
Back to top Go down
Silvia S.~Kolen
Admin
Silvia S.~Kolen

Character sheet
Energy:
Different Environment (Flock Peeps) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Different Environment (Flock Peeps) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Different Environment (Flock Peeps) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Different Environment (Flock Peeps) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Species:

PostSubject: Re: Different Environment (Flock Peeps)   Different Environment (Flock Peeps) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:52 pm

"I think I'll be ok," said the boy,"Oh an my name's Kolen!" he called to the leaving girl. She only flicked a yellow and light brown striped tail at him, and that made his eyes widen.

Kolen suddenly fell to the ground his body trembling uncontrollably. This wasn't a seiser, Kolen had never had one, but he knew it wasn't. "Help!" he sputtered the words from his lips
Back to top Go down
https://mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Flarie
Flock Member
Flarie

PostSubject: Re: Different Environment (Flock Peeps)   Different Environment (Flock Peeps) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:58 pm

"A tremor? You do need me. back where I come from, we had plenty of these. Now settle down and let me treat you." Picking the boy up, she unwrapped his wound, took a handful of little herbs and ground them up.

"Eat it all and you won't feel pain,'' She told him.

Taking a bundle of larger herbs, she mashed those and put some water in them and poured it onto the wound. Dressing it in a thick white towel, she wrapped the boy in a blanket and told him that the clovers would help him sleep too.
Back to top Go down
Silvia S.~Kolen
Admin
Silvia S.~Kolen

Character sheet
Energy:
Health:
Species:

PostSubject: Re: Different Environment (Flock Peeps)   Different Environment (Flock Peeps) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:23 pm

Kolen Continued to shake dispite the girls help. Silvia ran into the hut,"what's wrong?!" she asked unwrapping him from the blanket to help him. He pointed a trembling finger towards the pocket knife laying a little ways from him," my back he said in almost a whisper. she drug the knife closer to her and flipped Kolen over and lifted his shirt to see that right beside his shoulder blades along his spine were pumping with effert. "Slit it," he ordered her threw bared teeth. When she just sat there shocked by his last words he yanked her wrist over to the pocket knife which she grasped and he let go,"Now!" Silvia looked and he now had his forearm tightly gripped in his mouth. I'll try to do this as painless as possible... she thought to him. She struck his back with the blade and she felt his body gurk beneth it's hilt. She drew the pocket knife downward and withdrew it, she continued to do the same to the oppiste side of his back. Blood was running down the side of his back and were begining to stain the towel beneth him, some pooled right along his spine. Then the unexpected happened, it always did in Silvia's life and she knew it would continue to be so, two 6 foot long green, scaley wings that resembled an Eagles. As the girls looked down at his shoulders they were theroughly covered in shining green scales where Silvia had just uesd the knife. "How strange," she meowed. She looked down to see that Kolen's grap on his arm had decreaced and there were teeth marks where his mouth had once been. His eyes were wide open but he was knocked out. They looked as though they were glowing a green, practicly engulfing the blue, and all of the gleaming light that was in his eyes was an erie green as well. "We'll have to keep a close eye on him now," Silvia said leaving him as he was,"since his life has changed..."
Back to top Go down
Flarie
Flock Member
Flarie

PostSubject: Re: Different Environment (Flock Peeps)   Different Environment (Flock Peeps) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:25 pm

"What just happeded?"
Back to top Go down
Silvia S.~Kolen
Admin
Silvia S.~Kolen

Character sheet
Energy:
Health:
Species:

PostSubject: Re: Different Environment (Flock Peeps)   Different Environment (Flock Peeps) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:36 pm

Silvia's eyes darkened,"I was an experiment for a new instent DNA growth thingy and apperently he was too," she explained keeping her voice low. "Mine was cat DNA," she said showing her ears, tail, claws, and fangs," and his must have been, I'm guessing Reptilian and Eagle perhaps," she said," that explained the scales and wings, they'll grow in due time, but he's not ready to go flying, let alone anywhere," she told the girl," there's probably tons of Erasers out there looking for their long lost experiments and he can't fly away to escape yet, he's like a newborn fledgling, and so are his wings," she finished
Back to top Go down
Flarie
Flock Member
Flarie

PostSubject: Re: Different Environment (Flock Peeps)   Different Environment (Flock Peeps) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:38 pm

"No, it was dragon."
Back to top Go down
Silvia S.~Kolen
Admin
Silvia S.~Kolen

Character sheet
Energy:
Health:
Species:

PostSubject: Re: Different Environment (Flock Peeps)   Different Environment (Flock Peeps) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Silvia rolled her light green eyes,"those aren't real," she said humorisly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different Environment (Flock Peeps)   Different Environment (Flock Peeps) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Different Environment (Flock Peeps)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2